As I began to embellish each section I decided to join them into a whole piece rather than forming them into a book as I had originally intended.   I am really liking the result so far………

Initially I was thinking to use this as a background, á la art journal style.   My first thought being to create some form of self-portrait as a surface design…. as these were literally journal sections that I had cut up and reformed,  a representation of my life, albeit for a day or so only, it would make sense to have some form of self imprinted/embellished onto the background.  However, now I have stitched it all together I am not so sure.  At present it is pinned to a wall where I see it often – I will wait until it tells me what it wants me to do with it.   More stitching probably – and, as Marci suggested, some beading ….. it may then be complete perhaps.

Advertisements